ABOUT NEW ZEALAND'S COASTAL POLICY
The coastline of New Zealand is the 9th longest in the world as it spans at about 15000 kilometres (9,300 mi).
The two main Islands bordering the northern and far southern points of the coastline include the slope point and the surville cliffs. The Pacific Ocean and the Tasman are the main borders of the coastline. In recent years, there have been combative activities due to increasing Coastal Development which include marine farms and buildings, hence the need for the Coastal Policy.
Policy 1. Extent and characteristics of the coastal environment
- Recognising that issues may arise due to the characteristics and expansion of the coastal environment as it varies from locality and locality and region to region.
- Admitting that the coastal marine area, islands around the coastal marine area, areas facing the risk of coastal hazards, physical and built resources, etc are all part of the coastal environment.
Policy 2. The treaty of Waitangi, Tangata Whenua & Maori
- Recognising the cultural and enduring traditional relationships Tangata Whenua has built over time with the other areas of the coastal environment.
Policy 3. Precautionary Approach
- Endorsement of a precautionary approach geared towards planned activities whose effects on the coastal environment might be miscellaneous, unknown and uncertain but can cause unavoidable consequences.
Policy 4. Integration
- Activity and management control within the coastal environment which is aimed at going beyond administrative boundaries which include - integration of the iwi, rohe and hapu boundaries crossing the local authority boundaries and integrating the local authority boundary that lies between the land and the coastal marine area.
Policy 5. Waters or lands held or managed under other acts
- To consider the effects of the Act on lands and waters within the coastal environment which is recognised in the Conservation Act of 1987 and other Acts concerning protection and conservation
Building maintenance Gold Coast is essential in keeping the building in superb condition. It involves maintenance of structural facilities like floors, walls, ceilings, etc, and at times, it also involves repairs and alterations.
There are many reasons to use eco decks NZ. Aside from the fact that it is eco friendly, eco decks do not need a lot of maintenance. It does not need to be painted, stained, or oiled. All you need to do is hose it down and your deck will be good as new.
Want to rank on the most visited website in the world? SEO can help you build online presence and bring brand credibility to your website so people can easily find you on Google. Check out the website www.seoconsultantsmelbourne.com to achieve your dream website ranking!
Acquire a sturdy basketball tower for your kids. You can order online at Hotshot Sports shop, and they can deliver it right where you want it. Contact basketball systems NZ today to request a free quote.
There are a lot of wine producers, but the New Zealand wine manufacturers are considered one of the top producers of quality-tasting wines in the world. Try it now to experience its uniqueness and perfectly balanced flavors.
To gain more torque and power, call your local mechanic for remapping. It gives better fuel consumption and helps improve overall performance. Diesel Performance Solutions has an excellent team to assist you in upgrading your vehicle. Visit their website at diesel tuning Adelaide for inquiries.
Coffee lover and an environmentalist at the same time? You can always be yourself with the help of biodegradable coffee capsules. Continue to advocate saving the environment using a non-plastic coffee capsule.
If you want to increase the number of qualified potential clients or customers to your website, contact your local SEO provider at SEO Brisbane. SEO helps bring in more targeted visitors. Call now for more information!